The roots of the machinery factory Fr. W. Schnutz reach back to the beginning of the industrial revolution. Schnutz Martin founded the company in 1846. The period was marked by a rapid development of technology, productivity and science.
The company was originally a blacksmith shop and worked on the construction of steam engines and gas engines. At the turn of the century and the beginning of the industrial sheet metal processing in the local region SCHNUTZ focused on the design and construction of sheet metal working machines.
In the early 19th Century, the first roll leveling machines have been delivered to customers within and outside the Siegerland area. Leveling machines for sheet and strip and related facilities are still a specialty of SCHNUTZ.
Our international customers appreciate the high technical level and precision of Schnutz machines.
More than 160 years Machine Factory SCHNUTZ – a story that grows.